- male Kestrel by the boating lake
Gants Hill, Roll Gardens:
- Sparrowhawk - A male seen at 8.35 am flying straight into our tree but couldn't see if it had caught anything due to dense cover.
- Red Kite - Observed at 3.33pm from back bedroom window with bins - clearly no mistaking triangle shape tail with long wings & markings gliding over somewhere between back of Roll gardens & Barkingside recreational park area...I tried to get our camera from my main bedroom to get a shot of it but alas the time I found the camera it was gone when I got back to window -I did however wait by the window up until 4pm but there was still no sign of it.
- Great Spotted woodpeckers - 2 Juveniles & 1 adult male frequently visiting garden on a daily basis.
- Goldfinch Plus usual array of garden birds & juveniles. (Alan Thomas)
- Jacldaw (garden tick)
- I was so excited to see a pair of hedgehogs in the garden last night!
Lots of snuffling and grunting so hopefully some baby hedgehogs soon?(Barbara J)
- Great Crested Grebe still sitting on eggs - this bird deserves a medal for perseverance!
- Young Grey Heron flapping about on Long Water
- family of 2 adult and 4 young Egyptian Geese all still ok on the baoting lake (Barbara J)
Wanstead, Windsor Road:
- Ring Necked Parakeet over the garden (JLethbridge)
Woodford Green, Broadmead Estate:
- Dunnock calling from the top of the railings by my flat (DEH)