- 2+ Ring Necked Parakeet visiting my garden most days now (Sally Hammond)
- Mallard with c10 nearly full grown ducklings
- Fledged Moorhens, and another adult Moorhen on nest
- Great Spotted Woodpecker and Chiffchaff heard
- Nuthatch with fledged young (at least 2) (DEH)
South Woodford, Chigwell Road:
- male Sparrowhawk flying low over Chigwell Road, near Charlie Browns car wash, towards Roding Valley Park, carrying small prey (looked like a small bird or chick)
South Woodford, garden:
- Sparrowhawk over again at 7.30pm paying no attention to an abundance of House Sparrows (PGordon)
- Jackdaws - 1 youngster being fed by adult. Heard 3 others in trees nearby calling to each other, but couldn't see if adults or young... Anyway nice to confirm them breeding here.
- Also Great Spotted Woodpecker and Green woodpecker.
- 4 Egyptian Geese goslings ok,
- Great Crested Grebe still patiently sitting! (Barbara J)
Woodford Green, garden:
- I've Just had 2 Ring-Necked Parakeets over the garden.
- Also of note is an adult male Stag beetle seen flying around the front garden on consecutive evenings at around 21.45! (Tony Brown)