Fairlop Waters has been one of the top locations in the London area for sightings of Yellow Browed Warbler, although they are unpredictable and still uncommon.
- 11th October 2010, 1 on Wanstead Flats
- 18th October 2008, 1 at Fairlop Waters
- 28th September 2008, 1 at Fairlop Waters
- 18th January 2004, 1 at Fairlop Waters
- 15th January 2004, 1 at Fairlop Waters
- Yellow Browed Warblers are reported as having been present (but less than five times) at Hainault Forest pre 2003 by the late Mr. Mike Dennis