- 2 Swallows over the River Roding near Ilford Lane
- 3 pairs of Gadwall on the small lake
- Canada Geese, Mallards, Tufted Ducks, Coot, Moorhen and a pair of Little Grebe
- 1 Coot on the small lake, left her nest to be fed digestive biscuits, revealing that she was sitting on 1 single egg.
- 2 Stock Dove in the tall trees near the small lake
- Long Tailed Tit, Blue Tit, Great Tt, Greenfincn and Blackbird all near the path to Perth Road
- Grey Wagtail (over)
- 40 Carrion Crows together in one tree.
- Grey Heron and Cormorant (over) Chigwell Road/Broadmead Road
Fairlop Waters (Gravel Works):
- 5 Shelduck, Teal, Gadwall, Mallard, Coot, Moorhen. (AB/DEH/SB)
- 5 Lapwing, Snipe, 3 Green Sandpiper, 2 Redshank, 4 Little Ringed Plover
- 20 Pied Wagtail, 2 Skylark singing.
- Cormorant (over)
- 2 Swallow and 1 Sand Martin (Steve Bacon)