Peregrine, Lowestoft Asda Carpark (Mark Braun)
15 in attendance, target - 75 birds
- on the way: f Sparrowhawk, 3 Kestrel, Buzzard, Black Headed Gulls, Common Gulls, Red-Legged Partridge, flock of Lapwing, Redwing & Fieldfare, Rook, Jackdaw, Carrion Crow, Magpie, Mistle Thrush, Blackbird, Cormorant, Mute Swan, Egyptian Geese, Shelduck, Blue Tit, Wood Pigeon, Collared Dove, Starling.
- Kessingland Beach: Greylag Geese (over) 2 Rock Pipit, Meadow Pipit, Pied Wagtail, 1 Shorelark showing very well!, 4 female Reed Bunting, 2 Snow Bunting, House Sparrows, distant Red-Throated Divers, distant Gannet, Lesser Black Backed Gull, Greater Black Backed Gull, Herring Gull, 8 Common Scoter, 1 Dunlin, c6 Sanderling, c8 Ringed Plover, Turnstone, Greenfinch, Goldfinch
- Lowestoft Asda car park: 4 Great Crested Grebe, 1 Little Grebe, 1 Black-Throated Diver, Peregrine showing very well, Feral Pigeons (totally oblivious of the Peregrine)
- Lowestoft Ness Point: The most easterly point in the UK (Alan!): 7 very obliging Purple Sandpipers.
- Waveney Forest/Chedgrave Marshes: Coot, Mallard, Moorhen on the way. Great Tit, Robin, Dunnock, Song Thrush, Jay, Chaffinch, Coal Tit, (loads of) Goldcrests, (possible) Merlin, female Hen Harrier, Rough-Legged Buzzard, Flock of Golden Plover
- Stubbs Farm, Hickling Broad: (possible 2nd Merlin, 3 Hen Harriers including 2 male!) c30-40 Marsh Harriers, Barn Owl, (Sparrowhawk, Kestrel), Grey Heron, Teal, few hundred Pink Footed Geese (over), Common Crane, Bearded Tit, Wren, 3 Snipe, Curlew (heard), 10+ Woodcock, Pheasant, 3 Stock Dove,
- 77 species! (target met)
- Also saw 22+ Hare, 3 Chinese Water Deer, Muntjack Deer, Rabbit!