- Black Necked Grebe still present (Alan Bell)
- 4 Egyptian Geese
- 3 Great Crested Grebe,
- Grey Heron (GWare)
- (05:30-09:30): Tree Pipit (SSSI - Steve Thorpe/Nick Croft), 8+ Meadow Pipits also west of Centre Road (1 Alex, 1 Long Wood),
- Whinchat (Alex scrub still), Song Thrush, Blackbird, Robin, 10+ Mistle Thrush, Spotted Flycatcher (S of Long Wood in Hawthorn again),
- 11+ Chiffchaff, 1 Willow Warbler, Whitethroat, Lesser Whitethroat, 7+ Blackcap, Chaffinch (becoming more regular), 8+ Greenfinch, Goldfinch, c.30 Ring Necked Parakeet (mostly north), 8+ Gadwall, 2 Shoveler (Alex), 4 Mute Swan adults (+4 Cygnets), Little Grebe, c.20 Lesser Black Backed Gull + 5-10 Herring Gull (morning roost west of Alex), Black Headed Gull, 2 Great Black Backed Gull, Common Gull, Collared Dove, escaped White-cheeked Turaco (Long Wood), 6+ Green Woodpecker, 4 Great Spotted Woodpecker, Kestrel, Sparrowhawk, Great, Blue and Long Tailed Tit, Grey Heron (Nick Croft).
- PM: 2 Hobby over SSSI (NC)