- Stonechat, 6+ Ring Ouzel (5+ just east of Long Wood, 1+ copse east of Alex),
- 7 Redwing (5 over NW, 2 Long Wood), 10+ Song Thrush (some with Ouzel associations), 15+ Mistle Thrush, 20+ Blackbird (seemingly a thrush fall last night!),
- 3 Snipe (broom fields),
- 20+ Meadow Pipit, Pied Wagtail, 13 + Skylark,
- 15+ Chiffchaff, Lesser Whitethroat (scrub E end of Long Wood), 3 + Blackcap (pssible Willow Warbler and others I couldn't get a handle on, all with mixed tit flocks),
- 5 Lesser Redpoll, Goldfinch, 10+ Greenfinch, 6 Chaffinch, Grey Heron, Little Grebe, 6 Pochard, 11 Mute Swan over, 3 Cormorant (none yesterday), Sparrowhawk, Kestrel, 5 Swallow (east), 10 House Martin (north east), 3 Common Gull, Green and Great Spotted Woodpecker, 6 Ring Necked Parakeet (NCroft).
- could only find 1 Ring Ouzel at 11am, near Petrol Station (JL)
- (8:15 - 9:15): 3 Green woodpecker, Great-spotted woodpecker, 100+ starling, 2+ jay, 6 ring-necked parakeet (Rod Dean, visiting Notts birder).
Leyton Flats: (just outside the borough)
- Ring Ouzel in scrub south of site,
- Little Egret, 7 Teal, 2 Gadwall, 2 Redwing, 2 House Martins, 5 Swallows south, 2 Chiffchaff, Skylark. ( Gary A James).