Fairlop Gravel Works:
- 38 Teal, 30 Gadwall, c10 Pochard, c10 Tufted Duck, few Little Grebe
- c80 Lapwing, 5 Green Sandpiper, 2 Common Sandpiper
- 11 Pied Wagtail, 12 Linnet
- c50 House Martin
- 4 Stock Dove
- 1 female Kestrel
Fairlop Waters CP:
- Black Necked Grebe still present at 7.45am (birdguides)
Five Oaks Lane Scrubland, Chigwell:
- 1 Little Owl in a bush near the stables staring me out
- 3 Jay, 30+ Magpie, 3 Mistle Thrush
- Willow Warbler, 2 Blackcap, 2 Whitethroat
- over 100 Swallow feeding on site
- Tree Pipit (possibly 3, certainly 1)
- 5 male Yellowhammer on the field near the stables, closer to Romford Road.
- Also: Chaffinch, 6 Goldfinch, Blue Tit, Great Tit, Woodpigeon, 2 Song Thrush, Herring Gull, 3 Lesser Black Backed Gull, 2 Linnet, 2 Pied Wagtail, female Pheasant, lots of Rabbits.
Gants Hill, Roll Gardens:
- juvenile Sparrowhawk over at 9.08am, and then 4 mins later a Buzzard was circling high over the area.
- 2 Sparrowhawks at 10am (AThomas)