Here is the current list of upcoming guided birding walks in the borough.
Please BOOK by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone 07862 140777
You will receive confirmation of the meeting place upon booking
£1 fee (split between london birdwatching running costs/rspb)
Some walks are proving very popular, and spaces will be limited to 15 on each walk, so please book on as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Saturday 2nd April, 8am-10am: Hainault Forest CP: (target birds - Lesser Spotted Woodpecker, Nuthatch, Treecreeper, Goldcrest, Sparrowhawk, Blackcap, Swallows, Buzzard) - phone 07862 140777 or email email@example.com to book your place
REST OF APRIL:
- Thursday 7th April, 8am-10am: Five Oaks Lane: (target birds - Yellowhammer, Little Owl, Reed Bunting, Skylark, Meadow Pipit, Wheatear, maybe an early Whitethroat)
- Saturday 16th April, 8am-10am: Claybury Park: (target birds - Nuthatch, Treecreeper, Stock Dove, Reed Bunting)
- Thursday 21st April, 8am-10am: Fairlop Waters: (target birds - Wheatear, Whinchat, Whitethroat, Yellow Wagtail, Little Owl, Common Sandpiper, Common Tern)
- Saturday 30th April, 8am-10am: Five Oaks Lane: (target birds - Hobby, Cuckoo, Lesser Whitethroat, Yellowhammer etc)