- 5 Waxwing on Westmoorland Close again today (Natalie Benajeh)
- 1 female Siskin on my Nijer seed (Jennifer Charter)
- 12 Waxwing on Ravensbourne Gardens, also 10 House Sparrow there (5 prs)
- Woodcock flushed by a dog.
- female Merlin passoed over from Clayhall towards the woods.
- Blackbird, Robin, Wren, Dunnock, Blue Tit, great Tit, Long Tailed Tit, Greenfinch, Chaffinch, Green Woodpecker, Moorhen, Mallard, Canada Goose, Black Headed Gull, Carrion Crow, Magpie, Jay, Starling, Collared Dove, Wood Pigeon (Eddie Barnes)
- 5 Redwing, 7 Blackbird, Song Thrush, 4 Green Woodpecker, Skylark, 56 Tufted Duck, 26 Mallard, 18 Gadwall, 6 Pochard, Shoveler, 2 Little Grebe, 2 Great Crested Grebe, 80 Black Headed Gull, 10 Common Gull, Lesser Black Backed Gull, 4 Great Tit, Blue Tit, 3 Greenfinch, Chaffinch, 3 Robin, 2 Wren, 2 Dunnock, Reed Bunting, Grey Heron, 4 Mute Swan, 14 Greylag, 35 Lapwing, (CIS)
- 3 Common Gulls (Alan Hobson)
Roding Valley Park, Woodford Bridge:
- section south of Chigwell Road: pair of Bullfinch
- 2 Mute Swan
- flock of over 30 Redwing, Song Thrush,
- 2 Long Tailed Tit, Goldfinch, 3 Greenfinch, Wren
- section north of Chigwell Rd: Kingfisher, Green Woodpecker (Alan Hobson)
Roding Valley Park, Redbridge:
- Little Egret on the Roding (Simon Porter)
- The pair of Egyptian Geese proved out speculation to be correct, and presented with 4 ducklings today. (1 was weak, and has been rescued by Ian and Barbara - thanks guys) (Robert Hobbs)
- Adults with remaining 3 ducklings have marched over to the boating lake by 3pm (Simon Litt)
- I hope that some of you Valentines regulars will get out with your cameras!