- Again much Nuthatch activity around the tree hole, one bird chasing off a blue tit. I didn't expect to find one of the pair in the bushes by the pond beside Ravensbourne Gardens, calling and collecting, and where I also saw both of the Reed Bunting pair (separately).
- No waxwings when I first went by at 10:00, but flock of 13 Waxwing back in same tree at 11:00. I'm surprised at the fluctuating number and wonder how much longer they will be around. (Eddie Barnes)
- 7 Waxwing 16:45, 2 Chiffchaff (ELBF).
- Woodcock over the A12 at Horns Road (Mahinder Bhakar)
- 3 Little Egrets still there - two perching in the same tree...
- 2 Green Woodpeckers, 1 Great Spotted Woodpecker
- 2 Grey Wagtails together
- 1 Song thrush
- About 20 Goldfinch in a flock (PGordon)
- another Little Egret further downriver, in the Redbridge section (Simon Porter)
- a Grey Heron landed in the gardens out the back (well, on a garage roof).
- Also - I have checked the camera in the nest box and there is a fair bit of moss in there now - so the blue tit is definitely nest building! (Peter Gordon)
- 2 Little Grebe, 4 Mute Swan, Greylag Goose, 60 Canada Goose, 5 Egyptian Goose, Mallard, 2 Pochard, 44 Tufted Duck, 20 Moorhen, 150 Coot, 150 Black Headed Gull, 2 Lesser Black Backed Gull, 2 Common Gull, Feral Pigeon, Wood Pigeon, 1 Stock Dove, 3 Collared Dove, 1 Green Woodpecker, 2 Great Spotted Woodpecker, 5 pied Wagtail, Grey Wagtail , Wren, 2 Dunnock, 2 Mistle Thrush, Song Thrush, 43 Redwing, 3 Blackbird, 1 Robin, 5 Great Tit, 6 Blue Tit, 3 Long Tailed Tit, 6 magpie, Carrion Crow, c100 Starling, 6 House Sparrow, 6 Chaffinch, 3 Greenfinch, 6 Goldfinch (Mike Condon)
- Little Ringed Plover and Common Sandpiper on Alexandra Lake at 7.30am
- 2 Egyptian Geese and 2 Great Crested grebe too,
- 2 Egyptian Geese (JL/NC/TH)
- 5 Shoveler, 2 Pochard, 4 Gadwall, Greylag Goose, Little Grebe, Lesser Redpoll, 6 Reed Bunting, Chiffchaff, Goldcrest, Kestrel, 5 Redwing (52 sp NC) (Jonathan Lethbridge)
- Little Egret (Roding),
- Kingfisher (pump house),
- 2 Lesser Spotted Woodpecker (1 the Dell, 2nd drumming on golf course),
- 2 Water Rail (1 perch, 1 SoM),
- 14 Siskin, 2 Lesser Redpoll, Meadow Pipit (west over Ilford golf course),
- Grey Wagtail,
- 6 Chiffchaff (4 singing), 3 Goldcrest, Coal Tit,
- 6 Gadwall, 2 Egypian Goose, 45 Tufted Duck, 3 Pochard, Little Grebe, 13 Stock Dove, 2 Grey Heron, Sparrowhawk (49 sp [62 in total] NC)
- Common Redpoll (Mealy) with 10 Lesser Redpoll, 3 Siskin, Brambling and Blackcap (Andrew Perrin)