- 3 Siskin, Lesser Redpoll, pair of Bullfinch, 6 Goldfinch, Chaffinch, Greenfinch (6 species of finch)
- Green Woodpecker, Long Tailed Tit, Redwing (Alan Hobson)
- pair of Egyptian Geese with 3 ducklings on the boating lake island (Mike Condon)
- 3 Shoveler on Alexandra Lake (DEH)
- Water Rail still on Perch Pond
- Lesser Spotted Woodpecker is still drumming (Natalie Benajeh)
- 9 Shoveler, Grey Heron, 3 Cormorant, 7 Siskin, 4 Long-tailed tit, 2 Jay, 2 Pochard, Goldcrest, Wren, 12+ Gadwall, 40+ coot, 2 Mute swan, 3 Great spotted woodpeckers, 4 Ring-necked Parakeets, 4 Canada gesse, Song thrush, Water rail showing well by Perch Pond (Brandon Anderson).
- Goldcrest at the green by Woodford Library (Alan Hobson)