- 1 Coal tit - Still present 3rd week completed.
- 1 Great Spotted Woodpecker, 9 Greenfinches, 10 House Sparrows, 10 Blue tits, 7 Goldfinches, 5 Chaffinches, 5 Starlings (AThomas)
- 7.10 Little Egret - finally! In the alder corridor being harrassed by crow- flew off West presumably towards Wanstead park.
- chiffchaff (calling now) and 2 parties of Long tailed tits
- field: green woodpecker,5 Egyptian Geese very loud and mobile
- Arboretum: sparrowhawk, goldcrest, 7 Ring Necked parakeets, great spotted woodpecker.
- A good way to spend my extra hour! Barbara
- 4 Little Grebe, 2 Great Crested Grebe On the boating lake
- Grey Heron, 12 Mute Swan 12 (8 Juveniles, 4 Adults)
- 2 Greylag Goose, Canada Goose, 5 Egyptian Goose, Mallard, 3 Shoveler, Tufted Duck, Coot
- Black-headed Gull, 1 juv Herring Gull
- Stock Dove, Common Wood Pigeon, Collared Dove
- Kingfisher - Active in the screened section of the Cranbrook cut @ 08.42 hr's
- 2 Green Woodpecker
- 2 Pied Wagtail - On Ilford cricket club field - very mobile, Grey Wagtail -Mobile on the Cranbrook cut - calling
- 2 Wren, Mistle Thrush, Blackbird, Robin, Great Tit, Blue Tit, 5 Long-tailed Tit, Jay, Carrion Crow, Starling, 9 House Sparrow In / on Brisbane Road hedges, 3 Chaffinch, 1 Greenfinch, 6 Goldfinch(Mike Condon)
- Bullfinch (allotments) (Tim Harris).
- Barnacle Goose (jubilee pond) (Tim Harris).