- Main lake 23 cormorants, 7 mute Swan, Grey heron, 20 tufted duck, Coot, Mallard
- Gravel Island 30+ lapwings, 30 + blackheaded gulls
- Fishing lake 3 gadwall, Moorhen
- Aldbrough Hatch Eqestrian Centre 2 female phesants (CGannaway)
Gants Hill, Roll Gardens:
- 1 Peregrine Falcon (Garden patch first!!) seen at 11.18am at first gliding over area for a couple of minutes then a couple of quick flaps before heading high up, then suddenly dive bombing at great speed down towards Gearies school probably the playground area then seen again roughly 5 to 7 minutes later being mobbed by crow after Neil Twyford confirm a raptor heading over my direction towards to my house of which I got excellent views from my back bedroom window.
- 1 Female Sparrowhawk seen at 9.20am doing a flypast over garden area.
- 1 Coal tit - Still present today and all this week - Sunday will be three weeks if it comes again tomorrow.
- 1 Male Sparrowhawk seen at 2.21pm with an unsuccessful attack crashing into our tree scattering all the birds.
- 1 Great Spotted Woodpecker - male
- 14 Greenfinches, 13 House Sparrows, 7 Goldfinches, 5 Chaffinches, 11 Blue tits, 10 Starlings, 3 Great tits, 1 Robin, 1 Woodpigeon, 1 Blackbird male, 13 Feral pigeons - Argh! (AThomas)
Hainault Forest CP:
- 32 Mallards,26 Shovelers, 7 Tufted Ducks, 1 male & 3 Female Pochards* 8 Moorhens, 4 Coots.* 5 Cormorants, 2 adult & 2 young Mute Swans.*
- 2 Green Woodpeckers, 4 Blackbirds, 2 Robins, 2 Chaffinches, Great Tit, Wren calling
Grey Wagtail, 8 Magpies, Jackdaws flying over*
- Many Canada Geese & Black Headed Gulls
ROOS WELL - Nuthatch calling. - Ian Shaw
- There are 3 White-Cheeked Pintails (Anas Bahamensis) on the fish pond. that have been introduced by the wardens.
- 2 Gadwall and Valentino the Mediterranean Gull on Boating Lake.
- 6 Redwing in Wilderness. (PH)