- Buzzard over, being attacked by Crows (2pm) (Jonathan Makengo)
- Valentino the Medeterranean Gull hiding amongst the every increasing number of other gulls (PHopkins)
- 3 Little Grebe, 2 Great Crested Grebe, 2 Cormorant, Grey Heron
- 12 Mute Swan, Canada Geese, 1 hybrid Greylag Goose, 5 Egyptian Geese (4 grazing on the cricket field, 1 on the fish pond), Mallard, Tufted Duck, 2 Pochard, Coot, Moorhen
- Black Headed Gulls, Woodpigeon, Feral Pigeons,
- 1 Grey Wagtail on Cranbrook Cut, then along Long Water.
- Mistle Thrush, Blackbird, Robin
- 1 Goldcrest mocving along the trees behind the cricket club,
- Also: Great Tit, Blue Tit, 3 Long Tailed Tit, Magpie, Carrion Crow, Starling, 5 House Sparrow in Brisbane Road hedges, 3 Chaffinch, 1 female Greenfinch (MCondon)
- (07:00-13:00): Waxwing flew up to the top of a hawthorn before diving into Long Wood, also a trilling was heard from where it had come from so there might have been 2 birds, not seen subsequently (at east end of Long Wood a.m.) (NC/Birdguides).
- Yellowhammer (actually perched in hawthorn, again east of LW), 6 Reed Bunting,
- 40+ Chaffinch (mostly singles), 10 Goldfinch, 12 Greenfinch, 9 Lesser Redpoll, 3 Linnet, 5 Siskin,
- 83 Fieldfare (west), Redwing, 13 Blackbird, 6 Song Thrush, 4 Mistle Thrush, many Robin,
- Also 2 Sparrowhawk, 6 Cormorant, 15 Meadow Pipit, 2 Grey Wagtail, 3 Pied Wagtail, Stock Dove, Collared Dove, Grey Heron, Green Woodpecker, Great Spotted Woodpeacker, 5 + Goldcrest, House Sparrow, Tufted Duck (Jub), pr Shoveler (Alex), Little Grebe (NC)
- (13:00-18:00): c10+ Firecrest west of the ornamental waters (up top of the hill where there is a line of yew in the wood), with dozens of Long Tailed Tit and some Goldcrest (8+ for the whole park), 5 Fieldfare (east), 2 Sparrowhawk, 33 Tufted Duck (4 Perch, 11 Ornamental Waters, 18 Heronry), 30 Pochard (1 P, 29 H), 35 Gadwall (ornamental), 2 Teal (orn), 9 Little Grebe (8 Heronry, 1 SoM), 6 Grey Heron (2 P, 3 orn, 1 SoM), 20 + Jackdaw, Siskin, 6 Cormorant (4 over west), 2 Ring Necekd Parakeet (NC so ticks all over)