- Mute Swans with 2 cygnets
- Green Woodpecker
- Alan & Tajinders garden
- Sparrowhawk - Seen at 14.40pm above my garden & surrounding gardens gliding,flying around doing a wreckie searching for prey.
- Coal Tit - Still present.
- Juv Great Spotted Woodpecker - Still present.
- Greenfinches - Four Juveniles & Two adults on main feeder.
- Robins - Two Juveniles in garden.
- Collared Dove - Sitting in tree & also feeding on ground.
- Plus other array of garden birds.
- 6 Cormorants on the boating lake in Valentines Park.
- Also mute swans with 6 cygnets,
- Grey Heron, Coots, Moorhens, Mallards, Tufted Duck (not many), Canada Geese, Grey Wagtail, Black-Headed Gulls, Blackbird, Blue & Great Tits, Robins (one with young), House sparrows, Chaffinch, Mistle Thrush, Wood Pigeon, Feral Pigeons, Magpies, Carrion Crows. (MSevoir)