- at least 2 male Kestrels (possibly 3rd)
- Hobby chasing a flock of starlings
- 1 Common Tern over the lake
- 2 broods of Mute Swan
- 2 Great Crested Grebe on the main lake
- Little Grebe on the Lagoon
- 100+ Swallow and 50+ Sand Martin (roosting on the clubhouse roof when it started raining) - also a few House Martins, not sure how many.(DEH/JMak)
- Ian Shaw's visit
- 30 Swallows,
- 4 Willow Warblers, 2 Whitethroats,
- 2 Kestrels, 5 Swifts, 4 Green Woodpeckers, 5 Long Tailed Tits, 50 Lapwings, 2 Jays (Ian Shaw)
- male Common Redstart in Hawthorns along Lake House Road between junctions of Belgrave Rd & Richmond Way, 6:40am - 7:10am (JL)
- 2 Kestrel, 4 Green Woodpecker, 6 Whitethroat, Blackcap, 4 Chiffchaff, Jay (JLe)
- Alan & Tajinders garden
- Coal Tit - Still present.
- Great Spotted Woodpecker - Immature male still present.
- Greenfinches - c13 mixture of Juveniles & adults in garden.
- House Sparrows - At least 15+ plus in & around garden.
- Blue & Great Tits - Quite a number in garden flying around.
- Chaffinches - Around 9 seen but could also be more near back of pond area.
- Plus - 5 Magpies, 5 Starlings, 3 Robins (2 Juveniles & 1 adult), 2 Collared Doves, 1 Female Blackbird, 1 Dunnock, 1 Woodpigeon & 11 Feralpigeons.....Arrrrrgh!!
- mid morning: Greylag Geese - Six seen in lake. (AlanT)
- House Martin - One seen flying at 12.35pm behind the boating lake area &foot/road path from near the entrance where the Drive is coming from Ilford.
- Greylag Goose - One in lake area near to Valentines mansion.
- Great Spotted Woodpecker - Heard near to the mansion area. (Alan T)