- 7 Little Egret (taking advantage of Low Levels) (Paul Ferris)
- Brief lunchtime walk at Fairlop round fishing lake produced Common Sandpiper and Kingfisher (Steve Bacon)
- Coal Tit - 4 weeks & counting...Still present in garden. (Alan & Tajinders garden)
- J-Great Spotted Woodpecker - Same as above...Still present.
- Goldfinches - One Juvenile & Two Adults feeding from nyjer seed feeder.
- Greenfinches - Three Juveniles & Five Adults feeding in garden.
- Robins - Two Juveniles & one Adult in garden.
- House Sparrows - c12 seen feeding on various feeders.
- Blue Tits - Quite a number seen flying around & feeding in garden.
- Collared Dove - One on tree & feeding on ground.
- Plus Chaffinches, Great Tits, Starlings & Magpies.
- family of fledged Green Woodpeckers on Vicarage Road, (Alan Hobson)