- male Sparrowhawk flying fast and low over Greenwood Gardens (rear Garden)
Connaught Water: (just outside the borough)
- 5 Female & Juv Mandarin
- Great Crested Grebe
- adult Arctic Tern fishing near the Car Park
- Green Woodpecker
- 5 Litte Grebe (3 ad, 2 juv),
- 161 Canada Geese,
- 2 Tufted Duck, 20+ Mallard,
- Cormorant over SE,
- 2 Herring Gull (1 juv + parent),
- 4 LBB, ~40 BH Gull,
- 4 Coot, 5 Moorhen,
- 4 Green Woodpecker (2 juv),
- 1 Great Spotted Woodpecker,
- Stock Dove,
- juv Sparrowhawk heard,
- 3 Lesser Whitethroat, 4 Whitethroat, 2 Blackcap (1m 1f), 3 Chiffchaff,
- Robin, Song Thrush, 4 Mistle Thrush, 3 Blackbird, 4 Wren,
- 8 Meadow Pipit, 9 Skylark, Goldfinch, 3 Greenfinch, 2 Chaffinch,
- 25 Long-tailed Tits in 2 flocks, Blue Tits & Great Tits,
- 10+ Jackdaw, 6 Jay, 100+ Crow (J Lethbridge).
- Alan & Tajinders garden
- Coal Tit - Five weeks & counting still present in garden.
- Juvenile Great Spotted Woodpecker - Same as above five weeks now still present.
- Greenfinches - mixture of Juveniles & adults in garden.
- Robins - Two Juveniles chasing one another in garden.
- Plus House Sparrows, Blue Tits, Great Tits, Dunnock & Magpies.
- Green Sandpiper on the lagoon by the 9 hole Golf course (am) (Bill Neate)