- Exciting stuff - 9.45am. An Osprey over my garden in Woodford Green (being mobbed by gulls). Hope others saw it. (Peter Warne)
- Alan & Tajinders garden
- Coal Tit - Still present.
- Osprey - Seen very high over gardens gliding & circling between 9.47am -9.49am which unfortunately I could not get a clear look at even with bins but, the birds in my garden took cover for roughly 10 minutes also I saw about five or six gulls shortly afterwards which looked like they were ganging up.
- Great Spotted Woodpeckers - One Juvenile & One male present on different occasions.
- House Sparrows - Quite a number in around garden.
- Greenfinches - Good mixture of Juveniles & adults in garden.
- Blue & Great tits - Quite a number as per usual.
- Plus... 8+ Chaffinches, 3 Magpies, 3 Robins (2 Juveniles & 1 adult) 1 Collared Dove, 1 Dunnock, 1 Female Blackbird, 1 Woodpigeon & 6 Feral pigeons.
- 5.30am: Teal, 2 Sparrowhawk, Kestrel, 2 House Martin, 7 Whitethroat, 3 Chiffchaff (J Lethbridge).