- Jackdaw by the Castle at 10am
- Sparrowhawk and Kestrel over Loxford Lane (Jonathan Makengo)
Fairlop Gravel Works:
- Mute Swan still on nest, Several families of Mallard and Canada Geese.
- Moorhens and Coots around, but fewer than usual.
- 1 pair of Gadwall, 2male and 1female Shoveler, many Tufted Duck.
- at least 10 Stock Dove around,
- 3 Sedge Warblers singing, and displaying
- Whitethroat and Chiffchaff calling and showing well
- Green Woodpecker
- 8 Lapwing and a Little Ringed Plover
- 10+ Lesser Black Backed Gulls and 4 Grey Heron
- pair of Greenfinches (over)
- also: Wood Pigeon, Collared Dove, Starling, Magpie, Carrion Crow, Blackbird, Robin, Pied Wagtail, Swift, Swallow,