- 4 Goldfinches around Broadmead Estate.
- Also, finally found the Mistle Thrush nest on the estate!... made mostly out of cotton wool, or the lining of a puffer jacket!
- Still a healthy number of Swifts over the park.
- Mute Swan still on the nest
- Canada Geese and Greylag Geese, Mallards, Tufted Ducks, Moorhens and Coots a plenty
- Lesser Black Backed Gull and a 1st yr Hering Gull around the lake.
- 1 male Pochard in the centre of the lake, and a female at the north end with 6 chicks ( only a day old or so)
- Kingfisher (heard only)
- 1 male Sparrowhawk over the park, and bothering the pair of Mistle Thrushes
- at least 1 Stock Dove, (also many Feral Pigeons, Wood Pigeons and Collared Dove)
- at least 2 Blackcap singing
- Also: Blackbird, Starling, Carrion Crow, Magpie, Greenfinch, Chaffinch, Robin, Blue Tit, Long Tailed Tit.
- Hobby, being pursued by a crow over residential Wanstead (JL via London Birders)
- Little Egret flying South East over Elmcroft Ave, Wanstead (Peter Hopkins/M Davis)
- several Swifts, (Jonathan Makengo)