- Pied Wagtails around the shops to the east of Woodford Station.
- Green Woodpecker and 3 Collared Doves near the entrance to King George Hospital.
- Woodcock calling fromg the north end, near Chigwell Row.
- Green and Great Spotted Woodpeckers calling/drumming.
- Nuthatch in the treetops
- lots of Magpies, Carrion Crows and Jackdaws making a lot of noise.
- Tawny Owl at the north end near Romford Road.
- Blue Tits, Great Tits, Goldcrests, Robins, Wrens and Blackbirds...
- 2 Little Owls (Peter Hopkins)
- 4 Siskin and 2 Lesser Redpoll (APe)
- 2 Siskin and 14 Lesser Redpoll (Ape)
- 1 Goldcrest in a garden (Alan Thomas)