- first Chiffchaff, singing by the lagoon!
- pair of Great Crested Grebes on the main lake.
- Also, a pair of Mute Swan, a few pairs of Canada Geese and Greylag Geese, Mallard, Tufted Duck, Moorhen and Coot
- 40-50 Tufted Duck on the fishing lake.
- 5 Skylark, 6 Meadow Pipit and a pair of Pied Wagtail
- 2 Green Woodpecker and a Great Spotted Woodpecker
- female Kestrel hunting over Fairlop Plain
- 3 male and a female Reed Bunting
- 12 Linnet near the stables, also 8-10 Goldfinch, 6 Greenfinch, 6 Chaffinch, Great Tit, Long Tailed Tit and Blue Tits.
- Blackbirds Robins and Wrens anda Dunnock.
- Only a few Gulls (Black Headed Gulls and Common Gulls)
- 1 Little Grebe on the lagoon, and a few Teal.
- A few Gadwall on the fishing lake
- Grey Heron on Fairlop Plain
- 3 Coal Tit in a private garden near Bush Wood, then flew off in the direction of Bush Wood (Tim Harris)
- 30 Skylark, 4 Reed Bunting and about 15 Meadow Pipit (JL)
City of London Cemetery: (just outside the borough)
- number of Goldcrests (Paul Ferris)
- Stock Dove in the Birches (PF)
- Great Spotted Woodpecker drumming (PF)