Roding Valley Park:
- Charlie Browns to Redbridge Roundabout:
- 24 Mallard and 10 Moorhen.
- 1 Song Thrush in song, also many Blackbird, Robin, Wren and a pair of Dunnock.
- Long Tailed Tits, Blue Tits and Great Tits. 1 Chaffinch, 4 Greenfinch, 1 Goldfinch, 2 Lesser Redpoll.
- Grey Wagtail flying up and down the river.
- Large flock of gulls on the playing fields at the southern end. About 200 Black Headed Gulls, 100 Common Gulls and a single Lesser Black Backed Gull feeding with Magpies, Wood Pigeon and 5 Jackdaw. Also 3 Pied Wagtail present here.
- 13 Mandarin (13 male 2 female) 8 Mallard, 1 male Tufted Duck, 3 Moorhen. (SCo)
- Great Spotted Woodpecker, Song Thrush, 10 Long-tailed Tit (SCo)