- the centre section from Charlie Browns to Woodford Bridge:
- 14 Mallard and 11 Moorhen trying to 'manage' the strong currents...
- Great Spotted Woodpecker (over)
- Cormorant flying high over.
- Black Headed Gulls, Common Gulls and 1 Lesser Black Backed Gull on Broadmead playing field.
- 1 Song Thrush, umpteen Blackbirds, 2+ Robins, 4+ Dunnock, 2+ Wren.
- Blue Tit, Great tit and Long Tailed Tits, 1 Chaffinch and 2+ Greenfinches.
- 2 Grey Wagtails flying up and down the river, 'playing' together.
- Also: Wood Pigeon, Feral Pigeon, Carrion Crow, Magpie, Starling, House Sparrow.
- 155 Canada Geese and 2 Greylag Geese around Alexandra Lake
- 2 Mute Swans at the south end of Alexandra Lake
- Also: 20 Mallard, 4 male Pochard, pr Shoveler, 4 Coot and 6 Moorhen.
- Great Spotted Woodpecker on the island, and Green Woodpecker heard calling distantly.
- Mistle Thrush with some Jackdaws on the palying fields... and over 75 Carrion Crows!
- Large Gull flock of several hundred, mostly Black Headed, with a few Common Gulls.
- 130+ Feral Pigeons being well fed.
- 2 Mute Swan, 40 Canada Geese and 6 Greylag Geese, 30 Mallard, 47 Tufted Duck, 2 female Pochard, 31 Coot and 8 Moorhen.
- 10+ Collared Doves and a flock of Long Tailed Tits on the island.
Westwood Road Recreational Ground, Seven Kings:
- 49 Mallard and 2 Canada Geese on the water, plus a very tame Cormorant fishing.
- Pair of Pied Wagtails on the field.
- Also: Wood Pigeon, Carrion Crow, Magpie, House Sparrow, Starling, Blue Tit, Great Tit, Blackbird and Wren.
- 76 Canada Goose, 9 Mallard, 2 Mute Swan, 21 Coot, 4 Moorhen, 2 Tufted Duck, 3 Pochard (2 male 1 female) (JA)
- Jay (JA)