- At least 4 Great Spotted Woodpeckers, and 1 drumming, and a Green Woodpecker heard calling.
- A lot of small birds being very active in the wooded areas, especially Great Tit, Blue Tit and Long Tailed Tit.
- Absolutely nothing on the pond!. Not a feather!
- Chaffinches and a pair of Bullfinch in the Bushes near the Wensleydale entrance.
- A very songfull Song Thrush singing at the entrance on Roding Lane North, and another in Hospital Wood.
- Pair of Mistle Thrushes on the grass area near the entrance on Roding Lane North.
- Also: Blackbird, Robin, Wren, Wood Pigeon, Stock Dove, Feral Pigeon, Carrion Crow, Magpie, Jay.
- 2 Great Spotted Woodpecker, and 2 green Woodpecker (1 drumming)
- Mistle Thrush being mobbed by Magpies.
- at least 40 Carrion Crows betweel the Bethel Ave entrance and the pond.
- Lots of Blue Tits, Great Tits, Chaffinches.
- Sparrowhawk seen over Fairlop Primary School. (JMak)
- Coal Tit in a Gants Hill Garden (Alan Thomas)