- 12 Canada Geese, 2 Mallard, 3 Moorhen
Woodford Green, Links Road Pond:
- 9 Mallard, 3 Moorhen
Woodford Wells, Pond (by the Police Station):
- 2 Mallard, 2 Moorhen, 1 Coot,
- 2 Jay on a tree on the island, chasing off Magpies.
- 3 Redwings and a Mistle Thrush by Woodford Library. (AH)
- 6 Mute Swan, 60 Canada Geese most of which were feeding on the grass in Snaresbrook Court, 65 Tufted Duck, 20 Mallard, 45 Coot, 5 Moorhen, 3 male Pochard, 1 Pair of Shoveler and 1 pair of Gadwall.
- 1 Cormornant flew in and landed in the tree where about 40 Black Headed Gulls were roosting.
- Great Spotted Woodpecker drumming in the trees behind the lake.
- at least 100 Canada Geese.
- Mallard, Shoveler, Coot, Moorhen all present too.
- 200 Black Headed Gull and 50 Common Gull on the playing field with a handful of Herring Gulls and a Lesser Black Backed Gull.
- 6 Little Grebe, Grey Heron, 4 Mute Swan, 78 Tufted Duck, 30+ Mallard, 20 Pochard, 20 Gadwall, 4 Shoveler, 80+ Coot, 20 Moorhen, and distant honks of Canada Geese somewhere over Wanstead! (JL)
- 7 Black Headed Gulls. (JL)
- 150+ Wood Pigeon from the gold course roost. (JL)
- 5 Green Woodpeckers, 2 Great Spotted Woodpeckers, 5-6 Song Thrush, 10+ Blackbird, 2 Dunnock, 4 Robin, 10+ Wren, Long Tailed Tit, gazillions of Blue Tits and Great Tits, 2 Chaffinch, Greenfinch, 50+ Jackdaw, 8 Carrion Crow and 12 Magpie. (JL)
- 2 Nuthatch in St. Mary's Churchyard (JL)
Nuthatch in St. Mary's Churchyard: Photo by Jonathan Lethbridge
South Park, Ilford:
- 146 Canada Geese feeding happily in the company of some massive and hugely fat Brown Rats.
- 2 Greylag Geese and 4 Mute Swans.
- 40 Tufted Duck, 30 Coot, 25 Mallard, and 20 Moorhen.
- Mistle Thrush making a racket.
- Greenfinches and Chaffinches.
- Cormorant (over).