- 64 Mallard and 11 Moorhen on the pond by St. Pauls Church
Roding Valley Park:
- 1m & 1f Blackcap feeding on the trees between Charlie Browns Roundabout and Broadmead Road.
- 4 Goldcrest, flock of Long Tailed Tit
- Grey Wagtail at the northern end of Ray Park, and a few Jays.
- 1 Teal on the river.
- Mute Swan, 30 Mallard, 53 Pochard, 50 Tufted Duck, 10 Gadwall, 8 Little Grebes and the pair of Red Crested Pochard on Heronry Pond. (JL/DEH)
- Chiffchaff heard near Heronry Pond (via JL)
- 10 Gadwall, 2 Shoveler on Ornamental Waters.
- 4 Stock Dove on Lincoln Island.
- male Sparrowhawk feeding on the ground in Resevoir Woods.
- 2 Great Spotted Woodpecker, 10+ Goldcrest, 1 male Reed Bunting, Goldfinch, 8 Chaffinch.
- Great Tit far outnumbering Blue Tit, and very vocal...
- Kingfisher on Heronry Pond (PF)
- 1 Shoveler on Jubilee Pond and 21 on Alexandra Lake (JL)
- 480 Common Gulls on the playing field and 3 Lesser Black Backed Gulls (JL)
- 2 Mistle Thrush, Redwing, Song Thrush, 2 Pied Wagtail, Meadow Pipit, Goldcrest, 8 Long Tailed Tit, 4 Greenfinch, 11 House Sparrow, Goldcrest and 50+ Jackdaw. (JL)
- 150 Canada Geese, 2 Greylag Geese on Alexandra Lake. (JL)
Eagle Pond, Snaresbrook:
- 4 Coot, 60+ Canada Geese, 5 Mute Swan, 2 Moorhen, 7 Mallard, 1 male Pochard, 14 Tufted Duck.
Knighton Woods, Woodford Green:
- 2 Greater Spotted Woodpecker and at least 5 Nuthatches.
- 2 Stock Doves, quite a few Jay, and Goldcrest.
- 1 pair of Mandarin Duck on the pond with a few Mallard and Moorhen.
- Great Tit far outnumbering Blue Tit here too.
- 3 Cormorant, (2 on the main lake, and 1 on Fairlop Landfill)
- 2 Grey Heron on the landfill site.
- 7 Mute Swan, (3 on the main lake, 2 on the fishing lake and 2 on the Landfill site)
- 92 Canada Geese feeding on the golf course.
- Ducks: 25 Mallard, 35 Teal, 18 Gadwall, 35 Tufted Duck, 40 Pochard, plus 89 Coot and 34 Moorhen.
- 2 Little Grebe and 3 Great Crested Grebe on the main lake.
- 187 Lapwing and 37 Golden Plover.
- 1 Snipe, flushed from the landfill site.
- 159 Black Headed Gull, 18 Common Gull, 3 Herring Gull and 2 Lesser Black Backed Gulls.
- 2 Pheasant on the fields behind the fishing lake.
- 1m Kestrel on the lamp column by the main entrance, (usual place)
- 1 Great Spotted Woodpecker and 1 Green Woodpecker, both near the Riding Stables.
- 1 Meadow Pipit, 1 Pied Wagtail, 2 Robin, 4 Wren, 1 Dunnock, 27 Blackbird, 34 Redwing, 22 Fieldfare, 37 Starling, 20 House Sparrow, 152 Wood Pigeon, 10 Feral Pigeon, 2 Stock Dove, 1 Collared Dove, 29 Carrion Crow, 12 Magpie, 12 Blue Tit, 6 Great Tit, 13 Long Tailed Tit, 4 Goldcrest, 5 Chaffinch, 3 Goldfinch, 1 Lesser Redpoll.
- 1 male Yellowhammer by the Riding Stables.