- the pair of Red Crested Pochard are still present on Heronry Pond. (JL)
- Water Rail seen along the bank of Perch Pond. (JL)
- 5 Mute Swan, 42 Tufted Duck, 40 Teal, 20 Pochard, 23 Gadwall along with the regular Mallard, Coot and Moorhen.
- 3 Cormorant on the main lake.
- 4 Little Grebes and 6 Great Crested Grebes on the main lake. (DEH/JM)
- 42 Lapwing on the jetty.
- 1 Woodcock flushed from the long grass on the reserve.
- 7 Skylark playing about on the field behind the fishing lake.
- 5 Meadow Pipit, 1 Pied Wagtail, Jay, Great Spotted Woodpecker, 3 Green Woodpecker.
- Goldcrest present in good numbers.
- 6 Chaffinch by the main car park, with a few Greenfinches too.
- Snipe, Grey Heron and 2 Pheasant. (JM)
- Kestrel, Kingfisher, Reed Bunting, Mistle Thrush, 40 Long Tailed Tit. (JM)
Bush Wood, Wanstead:
- 3 Lesser Redpoll flying SW over the western margin of Bush Wood (Tim Haris)
- 7 Linnets in the sewage works (Pete Saunders)