- 4 Waxwing still on Arran Drive (Natalie)
- 7 Waxwing, (JLe)
- n my garden this morning - Lesser Redpoll, long tailed tit, coal tit, jays, and all the other usuals. (Sally Hammond)
- 47 Waxwing on Aldborough Road North (3.40pm) (Alan Bell)
- 4 Waxwing in Longwood Gardens, Clayhall today (Lily Shinebaum)
Female Sparrowhawk – Seen at 10.20am on the hunt.1 Male Great Spotted Woodpecker, 8 Blue tits, 2 Great tits, 11 Greenfinch, 9 Chaffinches. 5 Goldfinches, 8 House Sparrows, 11 Starlings, 2 Dunnocks, 2 Blackbirds,, 1 Robin, 2 Magpies, 2 Woodpigeon, 7 Feral Pigeons. (Cheers, Alan Thomas)
- pr Raven circling Hog Hill (Steve Bacon)
- 1 Cormorant
- 2 Jays
- A pair of Jackdaws - quite unusual
- 1 Wren
- Lots of Robins, the three main tits, blackbirds, crows, magpies, mallards, moorhens. I did see a tufted duck a few days ago for the first time ever but it wasn't there anymore.
Various gulls - mainly black headed gulls and common gulls.(Peter Gordon)
- ad Mediterranean Gull still, 7 Meadow Pipit, Sparrowhawk 10+ Skylark, 2 Lesser Redpoll, 3 Siskin, 2 m Reed Bunting chasing each other, 3 Little Grebe, 15 Tufted Duck, 4 Gadwall, Pochard, 2 Shoveler, 4 Greylag Goose, 6 Redwing, 2 Fieldfare, 30 + Jackdaw, Grey Heron, 2 Great Black Backed Gull (north) (J. Lethbridge, Tim Harris, Steve Thorpe, Nick Croft).
- Lesser Spotted Woodpecker drumming (Natalie)
- calling Lesser Spotted Woodpecker Dell, Grey Wagtail, 3 Sparrowhawk, 3 Linnet, Pied Wagtail, 3 singing Goldcrest, Coal Tit, Kestrel, Siskin, 4 Stock Dove, 3 Little Grebe, Great Crested Grebe (Perch), 69 Tufted Duck, 16 Gadwall, Teal, 10 Shoveler, 2 Egyptian Goose, 2 Redwing, singing Mistle Thrush, Water Rail (J. Lethbridge, Tim Harris, Steve Thorpe, Nick Croft).
- Thanks to my bumping into Tim and Jonathan I finally met up with our Wanstead Waxwings.
- The Wanstead Park Water Rail was out and about too.
- Also in the park - siskin, robin, wren, goldcrest, goldfinch, Grey Heron, mallard, etc etc. (Sally Hammond)