- 2 Goldcrest in the garden (Tony Leaderman)
- only 1 Waxwing left in the Redbridge Institute Car Park this morning... and no berries left on the tree so i fear that they will not be back :( (Neil Twyford)
- Kestrel along the verge just south of Ilford (DEH)
- Valentino the Mediterranean Gull showing well in the air (PHopkins)
- Wanstead Flats: 4 Greylag gesse, 8+ m Shoveler, 2 f Shoveler, 10 Mute swan (6 imm, 4 ad), 5+ m Gadwall, 2f Gadwall, 75+Black-headed gulls, 80+Common gull, possible Ring-billed gull ??? (Brandon Anderson).
- Lesser Spotted Woodpecker drumming on the plain this morning
- Water Rail on Perch Pond
- 20+ Siskin by the teahut
- displaying Sparrowhawk (Tim Harris)
- Pochard, 2 Gadwall, 1 Black-headed gull, 3 Long-tailed tit, a Cormorant flying overhead, and 2 Egyptian gesse (Brandon Anderson).
- Grey Wagtail and Great Spotted Woodpecker both over the high road this morning (Tony Brown)