- Mixed flock of around 70 Fieldfares, Redwings, Song Thrush, Starlings, Blackbirds, Robins;
- mixed flock of around 30 Common Gulls and Black-headed Gulls,
- Goldfinch, 2 Long-tailed Tits and a separate flock of Long-tailed Tits, several flocks of Goldfinches, 2 Pied Wagtails.
Roding Valley Park, Woodford:
- (section north of Chigwell Rd)
- 3 Little Egrets, Water Rail, Little Grebe, flock of around 10 Goldfinches, Green Woodpecker, flock of around a dozen Fieldfares and Redwings (Alan Hobson)
- 7 singing Skylarks this morning, though I only saw 10 birds in total. They are in all three breeding zones as well: near Alex, near the model aircraft, and near the Fairground.
- Also, still 19 Meadow Pipits on the Fairground and another near the model aircraft
- And still a singing Reed Bunting. (Tim Harris)