Roding Valley Park:
- 3 Siskins, 4 Song Thrushes, 3 Goldfinches, 3 Greenfinches, Common Gull (Alan Hobson)
Jan 31st - Skylark, Meadow Pipit, Mistle Thrush, 4 singing Song Thrush, 2 Redwing, 7 Pochard, 19 Tufted Duck, 6 Shoveler, 17 Gadwall, 11 Greylag Goose, 1 Snipe (west), 7 Lesser Redpoll, 12 Greenfinch, 7 Goldfinch, flock of 10 Chaffinch (Alex Lake wood), Kestrel (NC).
- Water Rail playing hide and seek on Perch Pond (Paul Ferris)
- Yellowhammer (flushed from the River Roding same place as yesterday hmmm!), Reed Bunting, Linnet, 30+ Siskin, L Redpolls (JL), Coal Tit, 26 Redwing, 10 Song Thrush (5 singers), 35 Jackdaw, 4 Stock Dove, Sparrohawk (pair displaying over old allotments/n. circular - JL), 53 Tufted Duck, 17 Pochard, 10 Gadwall, 4 Shoveler, 2 Grey Heron, Ring Necked Parakeet, 2 Little Grebe, Cormorant, 4+ Goldcrest (NC)
- 2 Mistle Thrush and 2 Redwing on the green outside (Alan Hobson)
Wanstead, Northumberland Ave:
- 2 Blackcap in the garden (a pair), the female has been around for sometime. (JCharter)