- Goldcrest returned today (John Crick)
- Woodford Bridge (playing fields off Roding Lane North): mixed flock of Fieldfares, Redwings, Mistle Thrush, Song Thrush, Blackbirds, Starlings, Robin, Woodpigeons, Common Gull, Greenfinches, Chaffinch (I got all six of the thrush species in one shot, more or less!). Around 60 birds in all, around a third Starlings.
- Scrubland between there and M11: 2 Bullfinches, 2 Goldcrests.
- Also 2 Mute Swans flew over from Redbridge Lakes, and Goldfinch in tree in allotments (Alan Hobson).
- 3 Mistle Thrush, Pochard, Tufted Duck, Shoveler, Gadwall, 11 Greylag Goose, 2 Snipe (SSSI), m Reed Bunting, 2 Meadow Pipit (Nick Croft).
- 20+ Siskin (Dell), Treecreeper, 2 Coal Tit (Bush Wood), Tufted Duck, Pochard, Gadwall, 3 Grey Heron, Ring Necked Parakeet, Little Grebe, Cormorant, 6 Goldcrest (Nick Croft)
- Claremont Grove: 4 House Sparrows (2m, 2f)
- Broadmead Estate: Mistle Thrush, 2 Blue Tit (DEH)
- Broadmead Baptist Church: c50 Waxwing (Tajinder Lachhar)