- female Sparrowhawk
- 2 Grey Wagtails on the River Ching
- An abundance of Great Tits, Blue Tits, and 3 parties of Long Tailed Tits, 1 of which had a Chiffchaff tagging along.
- 4 Jay, 2 Green Woodpecker, 4 Great Spotted Woodpecker
- 8 Redwing, Blackbird, Robin, Wood Pigeon, Carrion Crow, Magpie, Chaffinch
- 2 Jay
- Great Spotted Woodpecker
- Chaffinch, Greenfinch, Goldfinch
- party of Long Tailed Tits
- Song Thrush in song.
- Great Spotted Woodpecker, Green Woodpecker
Bancrofts School, Woodford:
- 1 Jackdaw on the ground by the entrance on Whitehall Road.
The Green, Woodford Green:
- 1 Jay, near the statue of Winston Churchill
Fairlop Waters CP:
- male Kestrel perched on the top of a small tree right by the entrance
Fairlop, Painters Road:
- male Kestrel flying low up the road, then onto a lamp column.
Seven Kings Park:
- 63 Black Headed Gulls, 15 Common Gulls
- Mistle Thrush, Blackbird
- 3 Pied Wagtails
- Lots of Magpies and Carrion Crows
Westwood Road Recreational Gound, Seven Kings:
- 67 Mallard, 2 Moorhen
- 2 Pied Wagtail
- 25 Feral Pigeon
- 8 Black Headed Gulls
- 3 Goldfinch, Robin, Blackbird, Blue Tit.
- Green Woodpecker flew west over St. Peters Church.
Roding Valley Park, Woodford Bridge:
- Kingfisher (morning, and again in the afternoon)
- Long Tailed Tit
- 1 Herring Gull, 1 Lesser Black Backed Gull, 1 Black Headed Gull, 1 Common Gull
- 2 Song Thrush (Alan Hobson)