- Sparrowhawk, Kestrel and Jay, all seen while driving up Tomswood Hill (JMakengo)
- Mallard, Moorhen, Common Gull, Lesser Black Backed Gull, Black HeadedGull (AHobson)
- Green Woodpecker, 5 Great Spoted Woodpecker, Nuthatch, 2 Treecreeper,
- Redwing, Song Thrush, Blackbird, Robin, Dunnock, Wren
- 4 Jay, Carrion Crow, Magpie, Wood Pigeon, Stock Dove, Starling, House Sparrow
- 5 parties of Long Tailed Tit, Great Tit, Blue Tit, Firecrest
- Greenfinch, Chaffinch, male Bullfinch, (AHobson)
Roding Valley Park, Woodford Bridge towards Buckhurst Hill:
- 8 Mallard, 3 Great Spotted Woodpeckers, 7 Long Tailed tits, 3 Jays,
- 1 Kingfisher,
- 30+ Starlings, 50+ Fieldfares, 2 Pied Wagtails 22 Black Headed Gulls.
- (Paul Rigby)
- female Kestrel near the Fairlop Waters CP entrance
Fairlop Gravel Works:
- several hundred Lapwings
- 80+ Golden Plover
- 2 Little Grebe
- Little Grebe, Great Crested Grebe
- 4 Cormorant, 2 Grey Heron
- 8 Mute Swan, 13 Gadwall, 10 Mallard, 12 Pochard, 28 Tufted Duck
- 156 Black Headed Gull, 2 Lesser Black Backed Gull, 2 Herring Gull
- 40 Wood Pigeon, 2 Ring Necked Parakeet.
- 2 Great Spotted Woodpecker, 3 Green Woodpecker
- Grey Wagtail, Pied Wagtail
- 8 Wren, 7 Dunnock, 20 Robin, 17 Blackbird, 6 Redwing, Song Thrush, 2 Mistle Thrush,
- 3 Firecrests. (2 still in Resevoir Wood, the 3rd bird is at the west end of Perch Pond).
- 1 Goldcrest, 2 Chiffchaff
- 50 Long Tailed Tit, Coal Tit
- 6 Chaffinch, 9 Greenfinch, 2 Goldfinch,
- 25 Starling, Jay, 10 Magpie, 3 Jackdaw, 20 Carrion Crow.
- Female Goldeneye is still on Heronry Pond.
- a Buzzard flew north in line with the River Roding from the Old Sewage Works
- Meadow Pipit (JLethbridge)
Buckhurst Hill: (just outside the borough)
- 6 Goldfinches on the lilac seeds in a private garden (Chris Marshall)