- male Kestrel on a lamp column on Hainault Road
- 2nd male Kestrel by the Stables (on the ground)
- female Sparrowhawk circling on a thermus over the plain behind the lagoon
- c20 Teal on the lagoon
- Chiffchaff singing away by the fishing lake.
- 5 Great Crested Grebe on the main lake
- 5 Little Grebe ( 3 on the main lake, 2 on the scrape)
- 10 more Teal on the Scrape
- 8 Grey Heron at the Scrape!
- Skylark flushed from the plain
- Great Spotted Woodpecker near the lagoon
- Green Woodpecker yaffling on the plain
- 2 Jay
- 2 Mistle Thrush on Broadmead Estate playing field
- 20-30 House Sparrows on Fencepiece Road, just at the edge of the borough. (Nigel May)
Hainault Forest CP:
- 2 Lesser Black Backed Gulls, 22 Jackdaws on the grass, Foxburrows Rd.
- Jay in Forest (T Lachhar)