- Quick walk around long water and the fish pond produced 100+ Mallard, 40+ Canada Geese, 4 Tufted Ducks, 10 Coot and about 20 Moorhens.
- Mistle Thrushes making noise in the trees
- Goldfinches, Chaffinches and Greenfinches around.
- An ever increasing number of 'pet ducks' Muscovy, Wood Duck, Mandarin, Chiloe Wigeon are being released... possible Black Swan next. I'm looking forward to the Pterodactyls and the Dodo's they got planned.
Roding Valley Park, Woodford Bridge:
- Grey Wagtail, Green Woodpecker, Pied Wagtail, 6 Jays (Alan Hobson)
- Coots, Mallards, 2 Little Grebes and various Gulls on Heronry Pond
- Grey Heron on Perch Pond
- A few Shoverler, and 1 male Pochard (Paul Ferris)
- 2 pairs of Little Grebes on Alexandra Lake.
- 1 Chiffchaff singing
- 4 Teal (2 pairs)
- 3 Pied Wagtails & a female Wheatear. The amusing aspect of this was that everywhere the Wheatear went, one Wagtail seemed bound to follow! (Paul Ferris)