- c300 Lapwing, 35 Golden Plover
- Brent Goose (Alan Bell)
- Sparrowhawk - Seen at 11.00am hunting over back gardens - one female being mobbed by a Crow after all the other birds took to flight. The crow harassed the hawk for around five minutes dive bombing it and chasing it but also the hawk chased the crow back as well - plus two smaller birds decided to put their beaks into the affray by joining in the action from time to time but in the end the Sparrowhawk was driven well away from the surrounding area into the distance....It made for good action & watching I tell ya!
- Great Spotted Woodpecker - 1 male.
- Greenfinches - 12, Chaffinches - 10, Goldfinches - 4
- Blue tits - 5, Great tits - 3,
- Blackbirds - 6, Robins - 2, Starlings - 6, House Sparrows - 9, Dunnock - 1, Wren - 1
- Magpie - 1, Feral Pigeons - 7 (Alan Thomas)
Ilford, Ingleby Road:
- male Blackcap and Great Spotted Woodpecker seem daily visitors at the moment usually at same time as the crowd of Goldfinches, Tits, Starlings, Chaffinches and Robins.
- Also Dunnock and Collared Doves today. (John Crick)
Ilford, Tavistock Gardens:
- 2 Blackcap (pair) P&L Vaughan
- 2 Greylag Geese (by the outdoor Gym)
- Valentino the Mediterranean Gull still showing well!
- c200 Black Headed Gulls
- c90 Redwing
- Pair of Mute Swan still on Long Water (PHopkins)
- WREN wildfowl count:
- 94 Black Headed Gull
- 2 Mute Swan, 2 Canada Geese
- 4 Cormorant, 1 Grey Heron
- 55 Mallard, 3 Shoveler, 22 Tufted Duck
- 41 Coot, 12 Moorhen
- 6 Little Grebe
- 1 female Teal on the Basin (PFerris)
Woodford Bridge, Vicarage Road:
- Green Woodpecker, Great Spotted Woodpecker
- 4 Canada Geese (over)
- Lesser Black Backed Gull
- Jay (AHobson)
- Buzzard (Nigel May)