- 1 Little Egret near the main entrance on the south side (Alan Bell/DEH)
- 1 juvenile Peregrine feeding on the ground (DEH)
- c150-200 Lapwing now.
- 3 Green Sandpiper and 1 Common Sandpiper
- at least 50 Stock Dove
- several hundred Black Headed Gulls with smaller numbers of Common Gulls and Lesser Black Backed Gulls
- Also: Wood Pigeon, Feral Pigeon, Kestrel, Linnet, Mallard, Canada Goose, 2 Little Grebe, Tufted Ducks.
- My sisters Garden (Greenwood Gardens) (DEHull)
- 2 Sparrowhawk (over) - JMak
- 1 pair of Dunnock nesting in the hedge (just hatched)
Roding Valley Park:
- near Woodford Bridge
- 1 Little Egret
- 1 Grey Heron
- grat views of a Kingfisher (Peter Warne)
- Alan & Tajinders garden
- Coal Tit - Still present often.
- Juvenile Great Spotted Woodpecker- Still present often.
- Goldfinches - 2 adults visting regularly.
- Blue Tits - c15 in tree, shrubs & on feeders.
- Chaffinches - 7 seen some catching insects in mid air & feeding on feeders.
- Kingfisher (JP via ELBF)