- Common Tern over the main lake (Steve Bacon)
Fairlop Gravel Works:
- 1 Green Sandpiper, 1 Common Sandpiper
- Black Tailed Godwit flew over SW at 9am
- 1 Hobby (over) (Steve Bacon)
- Black Headed Gull flock building up on Broadmead Estate Playing field.
- male Kestrel flew out of the Chestnut Tree near Seafarers Chip Shop!
- Coal Tit - Still feeding regularly
- Juvenile Great Spotter Woodpecker - Still feeding regularly
- Goldfinch - 2 adults feeding on main feeder.
- Juvenile Robin pair - Still feeding.
- Herring Gull - flying over just above our garden this evening.
Alan & Tajinders garden
- 20 House Martins,
- 4 Green Woodpeckers,
- 4 Great Crested Grebes,
- Willow Warbler singing,
- Reed Warbler,
- 20 Tufted Ducks,
- 6 Whitethroat ,
- a pair of Little Grebes with 2 young,
- 5 Pied Wagtails (IS via ELBF)
- Kestrel (Tony Leaderman)
- 12 Crossbills (KM via ELBF)