- family of fledged Whitethroat in the Scrubland near Roding Lane North (Alan Hobson)
- Alan & Tajinders garden
- Coal Tit - Two weeks continuous feeding still present in garden.
- Juvenile male Great Spotted Woodpecker - Same two weeks & counting still present feeding in garden.
- Goldfinch - 2 adults feeding twice per day.
- Juvenile Robin - seen feeding around feeders.
- Crows & Magpies - Three Crows in territorial dispute with up to eight Magpies in neighbours pear tree.
- 2 Little Egrets,
- 2 Common Terns and numbers of House and Sand Martins at Heronry Pond today. (Paul Ferris)
City of London Cemetery: (just outside the borough)
- a Sparrowhawk complete with nest. (Paul Ferris)