- Buzzard drifting over at 14.50 (unconfirmed, but likey as also seen elsewhere),
- Jackdaw, and Blackcap in private garden (Alan Thomas)
- Buzzard drifting over garden at 13.40pm (northwards) (Jonathan Lethbridge)
- Greylag Geese (over)
- Hobby over in the distance (Steve Bacon)
- pair of Great Crested Grebe on the main lake. (DE-Hull)
- Mallard Brood 1 - 12 ducklings present (1 missing)
- Mallard Brood 2 - 9 ducklings still present
- Mallard Brood 3 - 7 ducklings still present
- No sign of the 2 Canada Geese broods
- 1st Brood of Greylag Geese (6 goslings)
- Brood of Coot still all present (6 chicks)
- Also: Tufted Duck, Moorhen, Mute Swans present
- Grey Heron (over)
- Short Eared Owl present behind the lagoon agtain today, being mobbed by 3 Carrion Crows at 4.30pm
- Starlings, Swallows, Green Woodpeckers, 10 Linnets, 20+ Stock Dove, Feral Pigeons, Collared Dove and Wood Pigeons all present by the stables
- Chaffinch, male Reed Bunting, Blue Tits, Great Tits, Long Tailed Tits all present on the reserve.
- 2 Kestrels, male hunting, and another bird calling from somewhere..
- 6 Skylark singing around the reserve.
- Also: Jay, Magpie, Pied Wagtail, Meadow Pipit,
- Lesser Whitethroat, many Whitethroat, Chiffchaff, Willow Warblers, and a few Blackcap.
- Pheasant calling in several places on the reserve. (DE-H)
Fairlop Gravel Pits:
- 4 Little Ringed Plover, 2 Redshank, 4 Lapwing were joined today by a Whimbrel! the Whimbrel was standing in the mud for about 30 mins, and then flew off east, calling as it went. (DE-H/Steve Bacon)
- 2 Black Headed Gulls, a Herring Gull and a LesserBlack Backed Gull.
- 3 Grey Heron.
- pair of Shoveler, Tufted Ducks, Mallards, Moorhen, Coot, pr of Mute Swan and severel pairs of Canada Geese.
- Shelduck and Green Sandpiper seen to have finally left.
- Still lots of Pied Wagtails flying in to roost. (DEH)
- pair of Garganey on Heronry Pond this evening. (Pete Davies/JLethbridge)
- Also, escaped Goshawk (with jessies attatched)
- lots of singing Skylarks (Tajinder L)
- 1 Sparrowhawk flying south over Alexandra Lake (early am) (PF)
- 2 Whitethroat singing east of Alexandra Lake (PF)