Gants Hill, Roll Gardens:
- Coal Tit sill showing daily (AThomas)
Blue tit (2), Great tit (2), Long-tailed tit (5), Starling (20), Wood pigeon, Magpie (MSevoir)
- no sign of Firecrest today, a lot of dog walkers tho, so probably wary
- 4male and 1female Mandarin (female seems wto have chosen her male, and is ignoring advances from the other 3 males)
- Shoveler, Mallard etc (PWarne)
- Valentino the Mediterranean Gull and the Kingfisher both showing well (PHopkins)
- 133 Gadwall (most on ornamental waters), 34 Pochard, c60 Tufted Duck, 3 Shoveler, c150 Coot, 11 Goldcrest, 1 Firecrest calling east side of OW, 2 Egyptian Geese (The Basin), 2 Redwing, c15 Siskin (S Fisher).