Blue tit, Great tit, Chaffinch, Starlings, Carrion crow, Wood pigeon, Grey heron (flying over)
- Knighton Woods, Woodford: 1 Firecrest (photo), 1 Nuthatch (very voluble), 5 long tailed-tits, blue and great tits, 3 Great Spotted Woodpecker, several jay and magpie, mandarin pair on lake, 1 shoveler, 7 mallard, 5 coot, 3 moorhen (via London Birdwatching)(PWarne)
- Roding Valley Park: Great Spotted Woodpecker, 3 Goldfinches, flock of Long-tailed Tits, 2 Song Thrushes, Pied Wagtail, Common Gull (Alan Hobson).
- (07:00-12:00): Well foggy hence not much seen. Heard: Robin, Ring Necked Parakeet, Magpie, Carrion Crow, Jay, Blackbird, Song Thrush, Wren, Dunnock, some gulls somewhere! Later: 3 Tufted Duck, Jackdaw, 2 Goldcrest, Long Tailed-tit, GS Woodpecker, 8 Meadow Pipit, Pied Wagtail, 2 Mistle Thrush (NC)
- Treecreeper (again east of the dell, associating with Goldcrest, and tit flocks),
- 102 + Gadwall, 66 Tufted Duck, 30 Pochard, 3 Teal, 7 Shoveler, (sitting on pollarded tree 30 foot up), 3 Little Grebe, 4 Grey Heron, 4 Cormorant, 2 Egyptian GooseSiskin,
- Also: Goldfinch, Grey Wagtail, Pied Wagtail, singing Song Thrush (old sewage works), Redwing, Mistle Thrush, Stock Dove, Collared Dove, Kingfisher (h), 15+ Goldcrest, 10 + Ring Necked Parakeet (NC)