- breif visit to the south site,
- 2 Grey Herons flushed from near the entrance.
- non breeding pair of Mute Swans
- 3 families of Canada Geese, (2 with 4 goslings, several weeks old, and a third family with 3 newly hatched goslings)
- Mallards, Coots (1 still on nest), Moorhens, Tufted Ducks, pair of Shelduck, pair of Shoveler
- 5 Lapwing, 2 Little Ringed Plover
- Green Woodpecker flying over the site
- male Chaffinch collecting food
- 2 singing Blackcap near the main entrance
- pair of Whitethroat at the far side, and a singing Sedge Warbler
- 50+ Lesser Black Backed Gulls (mostly juvenile)
- Also: Carrion Crow, Magpie, Wood Pigeon, Swifts, Starling.
- 2 Adult Brown Hare with 1 nearly fully grown leveret (possible 3rd adult too later on, that could have been one of the original 2)
Barking: (just outside the borough)
- Sand Martin at their colony, near A406/River Roding
- pair of Pied Wagtail with a fledged young.
- ReedWarbler singing near the eastern Ravensbourne Road entrance in the reeds. (Jan Martin-Ellis)